The postal strike in Finland began on Monday, 11 November 2019, and continues until Sunday, 24 November. We therefore recommend that you send during the strike all postal mail to us by courier mail
Papula-Nevinpat ranked high in international survey of the Managing Intellectual Property magazine
The survey, conducted for the 14th time, is the largest review rating businesses on the IPR market. It is conducted annually, covering 75 jurisdictions this year.
- Postal strike in Finland – we kindly ask you to use courier mail
- A patent portfolio increases your company’s value and spurs global success – Case Virta
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications