In trademark as well as patent firm rankings in Finland, Papula-Nevinpat continues in the top tiers in Managing Intellectual Property’s IP STARS 2022, the guide to the world’s leading IP firms and practitioners.
Papula-Nevinpat selected as one of the leading patent law firms in Europe by FT
We are thrilled to announce that Papula-Nevinpat has been selected as one of Europe’s leading patent law firms by the Financial Times. The latest listing is based on recommendations by clients and peers and compiled by the FT’s research partner Statista.
The survey is based on an online survey taken by more than 10 000 patent attorneys working in patent law firms or in the patent departments of companies, as well as by clients.
The survey was conducted in spring 2022. In total, recommendations of more than 3200 clients and peers were considered.
The top patent law firms have been selected based on the number of recommendations. Altogether 166 recommended firms offering the services of patent attorneys are in the overall top list.
See the full listing here.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia
- Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 24 June 2022