Papula-Nevinpat selected as one of the leading patent law firms in Europe by FT
We are thrilled to announce that Papula-Nevinpat has been selected as one of Europe’s leading patent law firms by the Financial Times. The latest listing is based on recommendations by clients and peers and compiled by the FT’s research partner Statista.
The survey is based on an online survey taken by more than 10 000 patent attorneys working in patent law firms or in the patent departments of companies, as well as by clients.
The survey was conducted in spring 2022. In total, recommendations of more than 3200 clients and peers were considered.
The top patent law firms have been selected based on the number of recommendations. Altogether 166 recommended firms offering the services of patent attorneys are in the overall top list.
See the full listing here.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000