Papula-Nevinpat to set up new patent teams – ensuring even better customer service
Papula-Nevinpat has appointed three team leaders as of 1 September 2017 for new patent teams: ICT and Electrical Engineering, Mechanics and Physics, and Chemistry and Processing Technology. By setting up new patent teams we aim at strengthening our customer-oriented service approach.
Tomi Konkonen, M.Sc. (Elect. Eng.), European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the ICT and Electrical Engineering Team. Tomi has more than 15 years of strong experience in intellectual property rights, and he has been working in many different roles during his career, for example at the PRH, the EPO, in the technology industry, and in IP agencies in Finland and abroad.
Jukka Korhonen, M.Sc. (Tech.), European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the Mechanics and Physics Team. Jukka is an experienced IP professional with core expertise in optics and measuring technology, among others.
Satu Lehesranta, Ph.D., European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the Chemistry and Processing Technology Team. Satu has wide expertise particularly in the bioindustries, and she handles many of our customers’ IP strategy related projects.
The team leaders report to Folke Johansson, European Patent Attorney, Director of the Patent Department.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000