Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Papula-Nevinpat to set up new patent teams – ensuring even better customer service
Papula-Nevinpat has appointed three team leaders as of 1 September 2017 for new patent teams: ICT and Electrical Engineering, Mechanics and Physics, and Chemistry and Processing Technology. By setting up new patent teams we aim at strengthening our customer-oriented service approach.
Tomi Konkonen, M.Sc. (Elect. Eng.), European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the ICT and Electrical Engineering Team. Tomi has more than 15 years of strong experience in intellectual property rights, and he has been working in many different roles during his career, for example at the PRH, the EPO, in the technology industry, and in IP agencies in Finland and abroad.
Jukka Korhonen, M.Sc. (Tech.), European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the Mechanics and Physics Team. Jukka is an experienced IP professional with core expertise in optics and measuring technology, among others.
Satu Lehesranta, Ph.D., European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the Chemistry and Processing Technology Team. Satu has wide expertise particularly in the bioindustries, and she handles many of our customers’ IP strategy related projects.
The team leaders report to Folke Johansson, European Patent Attorney, Director of the Patent Department.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland