Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
Papula-Nevinpat to set up new patent teams – ensuring even better customer service
Papula-Nevinpat has appointed three team leaders as of 1 September 2017 for new patent teams: ICT and Electrical Engineering, Mechanics and Physics, and Chemistry and Processing Technology. By setting up new patent teams we aim at strengthening our customer-oriented service approach.
Tomi Konkonen, M.Sc. (Elect. Eng.), European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the ICT and Electrical Engineering Team. Tomi has more than 15 years of strong experience in intellectual property rights, and he has been working in many different roles during his career, for example at the PRH, the EPO, in the technology industry, and in IP agencies in Finland and abroad.
Jukka Korhonen, M.Sc. (Tech.), European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the Mechanics and Physics Team. Jukka is an experienced IP professional with core expertise in optics and measuring technology, among others.
Satu Lehesranta, Ph.D., European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the Chemistry and Processing Technology Team. Satu has wide expertise particularly in the bioindustries, and she handles many of our customers’ IP strategy related projects.
The team leaders report to Folke Johansson, European Patent Attorney, Director of the Patent Department.
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019