Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Papula-Nevinpat to set up new patent teams – ensuring even better customer service
Papula-Nevinpat has appointed three team leaders as of 1 September 2017 for new patent teams: ICT and Electrical Engineering, Mechanics and Physics, and Chemistry and Processing Technology. By setting up new patent teams we aim at strengthening our customer-oriented service approach.
Tomi Konkonen, M.Sc. (Elect. Eng.), European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the ICT and Electrical Engineering Team. Tomi has more than 15 years of strong experience in intellectual property rights, and he has been working in many different roles during his career, for example at the PRH, the EPO, in the technology industry, and in IP agencies in Finland and abroad.
Jukka Korhonen, M.Sc. (Tech.), European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the Mechanics and Physics Team. Jukka is an experienced IP professional with core expertise in optics and measuring technology, among others.
Satu Lehesranta, Ph.D., European Patent Attorney, has been appointed Team Leader of the Chemistry and Processing Technology Team. Satu has wide expertise particularly in the bioindustries, and she handles many of our customers’ IP strategy related projects.
The team leaders report to Folke Johansson, European Patent Attorney, Director of the Patent Department.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before