Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
Papula-Nevinpat’s Russia IP Update sessions and the reception at the Rooftop@Revere on May 20 during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success.
We would like to thank all our clients and friends for the warm welcome our events again received this year.
Should you have any questions, we are here to help you!
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted