Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
Papula-Nevinpat’s Russia IP Update sessions and the reception at the Rooftop@Revere on May 20 during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success.
We would like to thank all our clients and friends for the warm welcome our events again received this year.
Should you have any questions, we are here to help you!
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence