It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
Papula-Nevinpat’s Russia IP Update sessions and the reception at the Rooftop@Revere on May 20 during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success.
We would like to thank all our clients and friends for the warm welcome our events again received this year.
Should you have any questions, we are here to help you!
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act