The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
In trademark as well as patent firm rankings in Finland, Papula-Nevinpat continues in the top tiers in Managing Intellectual Property’s IP STARS 2022, the guide to the world’s leading IP firms and practitioners.
We are pleased to announce that also this year our patent and trademark attorneys gathered IP STARS 2022 nominations. IP STARS are senior IP practitioners who have been highly recommended by their peers and customers.
IP STARS rankings are published annually and the results are based on extensive research, assessing the strength of the firm’s IP team, workload, outcomes achieved for clients and track record. Managing IP has been covering IP law and practice already since 1990.
Read more about IP Stars 2022 on the website of Managing Intellectual Property.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat selected as one of the leading patent law firms in Europe by FT