Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Markku Simmelvuo, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Sokolova named as IP STARS 2021
In trademark as well as patent firm rankings in Finland and Russia, Papula-Nevinpat continues in the top tiers in Managing Intellectual Property’s IP STARS, the guide to the world’s leading IP firms and practitioners.
Also this year our patent and trademark attorneys gathered many IP STARS 2021 nominations. IP STARS are IP experts who have been highly recommended by their peers and customers.
The research for IP STARS covers a variety of IP practice areas and more than 70 jurisdictions, making it the most comprehensive and widely respected IP guide in the legal profession.
Released annually, the results are based on extensive research, assessing the strength of the firm’s IP team, workload, outcomes achieved for clients and track record.
Read more about MIP Stars 2021 here.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000