Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Markku Simmelvuo, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Sokolova named as IP STARS 2021
In trademark as well as patent firm rankings in Finland and Russia, Papula-Nevinpat continues in the top tiers in Managing Intellectual Property’s IP STARS, the guide to the world’s leading IP firms and practitioners.
Also this year our patent and trademark attorneys gathered many IP STARS 2021 nominations. IP STARS are IP experts who have been highly recommended by their peers and customers.
The research for IP STARS covers a variety of IP practice areas and more than 70 jurisdictions, making it the most comprehensive and widely respected IP guide in the legal profession.
Released annually, the results are based on extensive research, assessing the strength of the firm’s IP team, workload, outcomes achieved for clients and track record.
Read more about MIP Stars 2021 here.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- How to patent computer games
- Helsinki head office closed for Ascension Day 13 May 2021