The Russian Patent and Trademark Office will be closed for the New Year and Christmas Holiday from January 1, 2021 to January 10, 2021.
Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola and Riikka Palmos in the rankings of WTR1000
Papula-Nevinpat’s European trademark attorney Jussi Mikkola was again recognized as a key contact at Papula-Nevinpat, and our European trademark attorney Riikka Palmos made her first debut in the 2020 Edition of World Trademark Review 1000.
According to the publication “Jussi Mikkola is equally savvy on both the contentious and non-contentious hemispheres”.
Papula-Nevinpat was also recognized in the Russia jurisdiction: “Finnish partnership Papula-Nevinpat was the first foreign IP company to be established in Russia. Its current top representative, European trademark attorney Riikka Palmos, is a registration sage with valuable in-house experience at consumer goods giant Unilever”.
WTR1000 is the only independent definitive guide dedicated to identifying the world’s leading trademark professionals. The publication identifies the trademark industry’s talents in over 80 jurisdictions around the world. All the WTR1000 rankings for Finland can be found here and for Russia here.
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly
- IP competence – a fundamental skill