Papula-Nevinpat's trademark practice has once again been recognized in the top tier of the 2024 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 2024,
Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
“I’m very happy to be part of INTA’s committee as this gives me a great opportunity to interact even more closely with INTA’s talented and dedicated individuals around the globe and offices in multiple regions”, says Jussi Mikkola.
The Legislation and Regulation Committee analyzes legislative and regulatory developments and identifies deficiencies in existing laws and regulations relating to trademarks and unfair competition. The committee will complete analyses and propose policy recommendations to the Board. Work includes drafting proposed legislation and/or regulations and advocating INTA’s existing policy positions to relevant government officials.
INTA’s membership comprises nearly 6,500 organizations from 185 countries. The organizations represent more than 34,350 professionals, including brand owners from major corporations, small- and medium-sized enterprises, law firms, and non-profits. The INTA community also includes government agency members, professors, and law students.
- Papula-Nevipat’s Riikka Palmos and Jussi Mikkola ranked in the top tiers by WTR 1000 for 2024
- My second ASIPI Congress in Mexico City
- EAPO and Russian Patent Office closed 1 to 8 January 2024
- Official fees in EAPO to increase as of 1 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings and availability throughout Christmas and New Year