Read to learn the most important things to know about trademarking in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus and Georgia.
Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland
We are happy to announce that our Linda Norrgård, Finnish and European Patent Attorney, has been recognized as a Women in Law Award 2020 winner in the practice area of patent law in Finland. The research team of the Lawyer Monthly have highlighted a number of her achievements over the last 18 months.
Following the success of the long established Legal Awards, the Lawyer Monthly Women in Law Awards celebrate and highlight the achievements of women in the legal sector who continue to lead, inspire and succeed across the globe.
For further information on the Lawyer Monthly Women in Law Awards, please visit here.
Warmest congratulations on this achievement, Linda!
- Top tips for trademarking in Belarus and the South Caucasus
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly