Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland
We are happy to announce that our Linda Norrgård, Finnish and European Patent Attorney, has been recognized as a Women in Law Award 2020 winner in the practice area of patent law in Finland. The research team of the Lawyer Monthly have highlighted a number of her achievements over the last 18 months.
Following the success of the long established Legal Awards, the Lawyer Monthly Women in Law Awards celebrate and highlight the achievements of women in the legal sector who continue to lead, inspire and succeed across the globe.
For further information on the Lawyer Monthly Women in Law Awards, please visit here.
Warmest congratulations on this achievement, Linda!
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence