An article about the new Eurasian design patent published in the latest issue of WIPR, written by our European design and European trademark attorney Irmeli Nokkanen and Eurasian patent attorney Mariya Beltyukova.
Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars
We are extremely delighted to announce that our patent attorneys Mikko Nissinen and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Rising Stars of the 2021 edition of Managing IP’s Rising Stars publication.
This special publication recognises some of the best up-and-coming intellectual property practitioners in private practice who contributed to the success of their firms and clients.
Managing IP features more than 1,000 IP practitioners and over 400 firms across 54 jurisdictions. Read more about Rising Stars here.
Huge congratulations to our Mikko and Juha!
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: A new way to protect designs
- Honka: smart thinking for sustainable living
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
- Figuring out the market value of feedback
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2021 edition of the IAM Patent 1000