The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022
We are extremely delighted to announce that our patent attorneys Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Rising Stars of the 2022 edition of Managing IP’s Rising Stars publication.
This special publication recognises some of the best up-and-coming intellectual property practitioners in private practice who contributed to the success of their firms and clients.
Read more about Rising Stars here.
Warm congratulations to our Miika, Mikko and Juha!
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos receives recognition from WIPR