The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
Papula-Nevipat selected to be part of Technopolis Preferred Partner Program (P3)
We have been selected to be part of a new service provider program, Preferred Partner Program (P3). P3 is designed to create a connection between top-quality service providers and the Technopolis customers.
Technopolis Plc provides business environments and services for knowledge-intensive companies and organizations. The service portfolio ranges from comprehensive business and development services to modern premises. Currently, close to 1,300 companies with 19,000 employees operate in the Technopolis centers located in Espoo, Helsinki, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Lappeenranta, Oulu, Tampere and Vantaa in Finland, St. Petersburg in Russia and Tallinn in Estonia. Technopolis Plc is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019