Read to learn the most important things to know about trademarking in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus and Georgia.
Papula-Nevipat selected to be part of Technopolis Preferred Partner Program (P3)
We have been selected to be part of a new service provider program, Preferred Partner Program (P3). P3 is designed to create a connection between top-quality service providers and the Technopolis customers.
Technopolis Plc provides business environments and services for knowledge-intensive companies and organizations. The service portfolio ranges from comprehensive business and development services to modern premises. Currently, close to 1,300 companies with 19,000 employees operate in the Technopolis centers located in Espoo, Helsinki, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Lappeenranta, Oulu, Tampere and Vantaa in Finland, St. Petersburg in Russia and Tallinn in Estonia. Technopolis Plc is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.
- Top tips for trademarking in Belarus and the South Caucasus
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly