Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Patent and trademark agency Papula-Nevinpat has acquired Heinänen Oy Patent Agency
Papula-Nevinpat reinforces its position as one of Finland’s leading IP firms
Papula-Nevinpat has acquired Heinänen Oy Patent Agency. With the acquisition, all shares of Heinänen Oy Patent Agency are transferred to Papula-Nevinpat. Heinänen Oy Patent Agency will continue to operate under its own name until further notice.
”Competition in the IP field is increasing in Finland, for instance due to legal changes. As our business is growing, we are also constantly on the lookout for new IP experts. This acquisition gives us a good opportunity to expand our business relationships, also on the global market. We warmly welcome the IP experts from Heinänen Oy Patent Agency to our team”, says Markku Simmelvuo, Managing Director from Papula-Nevinpat.
Heinänen Oy Patent Agency is a medium-sized intellectual property agency in Finland. Their long experience and established business model provide a solid basis for excellent customer service. Heinänen Oy Patent Agency was founded in 1969, and has ever since served customers in all intellectual property matters globally.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth