It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Patent and trademark agency Papula-Nevinpat has bought the business operations of Lammi & Partners Oy
“As the company’s founder and principal partner I thought that now is the right time to start a new phase in my career. I am confident that the business operations of our company will be in competent hands also in the future”, says Mrs Pirjo Lammi.
The key persons at Lammi & Partners Oy support the transfer which will be carried out at the beginning of this year, and place all their experience and knowledge at the disposal of Papula-Nevinpat and their customers to make the process as smooth and reliable as possible.
Papula-Nevinpat will take care of the customerships and orders as of 1 January 2016.
Papula-Nevinpat is a globally recognized patent, trademark and design agency. We represent a broad range of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to SME’s and private individuals. We help our customers succeed through professional IP services rooted in the digital age. In addition to our Finland-based global operations, Papula-Nevinpat has a strong foothold in the Eurasian market with local offices in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
For more information:
Markku Simmelvuo, Managing Director
Tel. +358 40 545 4484
Marika Kojo, Communications Manager
Tel. +358 400 816 384
Lammi & Partners Oy
Pirjo Lammi, LLM with court training
Tel. +358 400 923 122
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?