Patent attorney Elena Akulenko to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
We are happy to share that Elena Akulenko has joined Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team on 2 May 2023. Elena has a M. Sc. degree in global management of innovation and technology from LUT University, Finland. She is also a doctoral candidate at the University of Turku, Finland.
Elena brings solid experience in various patent related matters, such as preparing and prosecuting patent applications as well as formulating and implementing strategic patent management plans to maximise IP protection. Elena’s comprehensive knowledge will further strengthen and broaden Papula-Nevinpat’s technology competence.
“I’m excited to take the next step in my career by joining Papula-Nevinpat and look forward to broadening my expertise in IPR protection and management“, says Elena Akulenko.
“We very warmly welcome Elena to our team of top IP experts. Elena’s wide expertise in the IP field further helps us improve our offering towards our clients”, comments Linda Norrgård, European Patent Attorney, Director.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000