Papula-Nevinpat's trademark practice has once again been recognized in the top tier of the 2024 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 2024,
Patent attorney Elena Akulenko to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
We are happy to share that Elena Akulenko has joined Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team on 2 May 2023. Elena has a M. Sc. degree in global management of innovation and technology from LUT University, Finland. She is also a doctoral candidate at the University of Turku, Finland.
Elena brings solid experience in various patent related matters, such as preparing and prosecuting patent applications as well as formulating and implementing strategic patent management plans to maximise IP protection. Elena’s comprehensive knowledge will further strengthen and broaden Papula-Nevinpat’s technology competence.
“I’m excited to take the next step in my career by joining Papula-Nevinpat and look forward to broadening my expertise in IPR protection and management“, says Elena Akulenko.
“We very warmly welcome Elena to our team of top IP experts. Elena’s wide expertise in the IP field further helps us improve our offering towards our clients”, comments Linda Norrgård, European Patent Attorney, Director.
- Papula-Nevipat’s Riikka Palmos and Jussi Mikkola ranked in the top tiers by WTR 1000 for 2024
- My second ASIPI Congress in Mexico City
- EAPO and Russian Patent Office closed 1 to 8 January 2024
- Official fees in EAPO to increase as of 1 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings and availability throughout Christmas and New Year