Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
We are delighted to share that Maaria Rantala has joined Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team on 14 August 2023. Maaria has a M.Sc. (Eng.) in physics and mathematics from the Helsinki University of Technology (now Aalto University).
Maaria has extensive experience in industry as an R&D scientist, including algorithm development for medical X-ray imaging, and as an inventor for several patent applications. The past three years she has spent in an IP firm as a patent specialist and a patent attorney.
“I’m excited to join Papula-Nevinpat and to get the opportunity to further broaden my IP expertise. I very much look forward to working on intriguing inventions and with new clients”, says Maaria Rantala.
“I’m happy to welcome Maaria to my team of IP experts. She brings a lot of knowledge in advanced industrial research and development, all to the benefit of our clients”, comments Tomi Konkonen, Team Leader, ICT and Electrical Engineering, European Patent Attorney.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Head office closed for Midsummer 23 June 2023