Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Petja Papula appointed as Senior Counsel and Teemu Lang as Head of Eastern Patent Department
The Board of Directors has decided on the following appointments which took effect as from 1 March 2010.
Petja Papula has been appointed as Senior Counsel and reports to the Board of Directors. In his new role, Petja’s responsibilities include attending to and reporting on the Eurasian IPR issues, seeking and developing new businesses, attending to our company’s domestic clients in the chemical industry and advising and supporting Teemu Lang.
Teemu Lang has been appointed as Head of our Eastern Patent Department and reports to the Managing Director. In his function as Head of Department, Teemu will be in charge of the Eastern patents, personnel administration and developing our cooperation with patent attorneys in the Eurasian region. In addition to his new tasks, Teemu continues to be in charge of the IPR matters of his key customers.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland