The postal strike in Finland began on Monday, 11 November 2019, and continues until Sunday, 24 November. We therefore recommend that you send during the strike all postal mail to us by courier mail
Petja Papula appointed as Senior Counsel and Teemu Lang as Head of Eastern Patent Department
The Board of Directors has decided on the following appointments which took effect as from 1 March 2010.
Petja Papula has been appointed as Senior Counsel and reports to the Board of Directors. In his new role, Petja’s responsibilities include attending to and reporting on the Eurasian IPR issues, seeking and developing new businesses, attending to our company’s domestic clients in the chemical industry and advising and supporting Teemu Lang.
Teemu Lang has been appointed as Head of our Eastern Patent Department and reports to the Managing Director. In his function as Head of Department, Teemu will be in charge of the Eastern patents, personnel administration and developing our cooperation with patent attorneys in the Eurasian region. In addition to his new tasks, Teemu continues to be in charge of the IPR matters of his key customers.
- Postal strike in Finland – we kindly ask you to use courier mail
- A patent portfolio increases your company’s value and spurs global success – Case Virta
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications