How to obtain a valuable patent? Our IP experts Folke Johansson and Tomi Konkonen highlight some important elements you should focus on in order to get a good patent application, and a valuable patent.
Petja Papula appointed as Senior Counsel and Teemu Lang as Head of Eastern Patent Department
The Board of Directors has decided on the following appointments which took effect as from 1 March 2010.
Petja Papula has been appointed as Senior Counsel and reports to the Board of Directors. In his new role, Petja’s responsibilities include attending to and reporting on the Eurasian IPR issues, seeking and developing new businesses, attending to our company’s domestic clients in the chemical industry and advising and supporting Teemu Lang.
Teemu Lang has been appointed as Head of our Eastern Patent Department and reports to the Managing Director. In his function as Head of Department, Teemu will be in charge of the Eastern patents, personnel administration and developing our cooperation with patent attorneys in the Eurasian region. In addition to his new tasks, Teemu continues to be in charge of the IPR matters of his key customers.
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer