Come protect inventions with us and join our team of over one hundred experts! Patent attorneys and patent specialists monitor the latest trends in technology, combining independent working skills with teamwork and customer service.
Petja Papula appointed as Senior Counsel and Teemu Lang as Head of Eastern Patent Department
The Board of Directors has decided on the following appointments which took effect as from 1 March 2010.
Petja Papula has been appointed as Senior Counsel and reports to the Board of Directors. In his new role, Petja’s responsibilities include attending to and reporting on the Eurasian IPR issues, seeking and developing new businesses, attending to our company’s domestic clients in the chemical industry and advising and supporting Teemu Lang.
Teemu Lang has been appointed as Head of our Eastern Patent Department and reports to the Managing Director. In his function as Head of Department, Teemu will be in charge of the Eastern patents, personnel administration and developing our cooperation with patent attorneys in the Eurasian region. In addition to his new tasks, Teemu continues to be in charge of the IPR matters of his key customers.
- We are seeking a patent specialist/patent attorney trainee in chemistry or process technology
- Top tips for trademarking in Belarus and the South Caucasus
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region