Petri Heikkinen appointed as IPR Specialist
Petri works on our business and communications development projects. He is also a student of intellectual property law at Hanken School of Economics and is currently preparing his master’s thesis on challenges of IPR ownerships and agreements for startup companies.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000