Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Pinja Jaspers and Minna Päiväsaari registered as patent attorneys
Pinja Jaspers has been working at Papula-Nevinpat since 2012. Pinja has ten years of research experience in genetics and molecular biology. In patents, she is particularly familiar with the prosecution of patent applications in the fields of biotechnology and mechanics.
Minna Päiväsaari also joined Papula-Nevinpat in 2012. Before that, she worked as a researcher in product development in the biochemical industry from 2003 up to 2012. Her work includes drafting patent applications and prosecuting patents in the fields of chemistry and mechanics.
Papula-Nevinpat currently employs 19 registered patent attorneys, 10 of them European patent attorneys.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act