The Russian Patent and Trademark Office will be closed for the New Year and Christmas Holiday from January 1, 2021 to January 10, 2021.
Pinja Jaspers and Minna Päiväsaari registered as patent attorneys
Pinja Jaspers has been working at Papula-Nevinpat since 2012. Pinja has ten years of research experience in genetics and molecular biology. In patents, she is particularly familiar with the prosecution of patent applications in the fields of biotechnology and mechanics.
Minna Päiväsaari also joined Papula-Nevinpat in 2012. Before that, she worked as a researcher in product development in the biochemical industry from 2003 up to 2012. Her work includes drafting patent applications and prosecuting patents in the fields of chemistry and mechanics.
Papula-Nevinpat currently employs 19 registered patent attorneys, 10 of them European patent attorneys.
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly
- IP competence – a fundamental skill