With increasing numbers of people favouring sustainability and healthy living, Honka wooden homes are in rising demand. The Finnish company keeps its edge through some clever innovations and strong IPR.
Pinja Jaspers and Minna Päiväsaari registered as patent attorneys
Pinja Jaspers has been working at Papula-Nevinpat since 2012. Pinja has ten years of research experience in genetics and molecular biology. In patents, she is particularly familiar with the prosecution of patent applications in the fields of biotechnology and mechanics.
Minna Päiväsaari also joined Papula-Nevinpat in 2012. Before that, she worked as a researcher in product development in the biochemical industry from 2003 up to 2012. Her work includes drafting patent applications and prosecuting patents in the fields of chemistry and mechanics.
Papula-Nevinpat currently employs 19 registered patent attorneys, 10 of them European patent attorneys.
- Honka: smart thinking for sustainable living
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
- Figuring out the market value of feedback
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2021 edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021