Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
Pinja Jaspers and Minna Päiväsaari registered as patent attorneys
Pinja Jaspers has been working at Papula-Nevinpat since 2012. Pinja has ten years of research experience in genetics and molecular biology. In patents, she is particularly familiar with the prosecution of patent applications in the fields of biotechnology and mechanics.
Minna Päiväsaari also joined Papula-Nevinpat in 2012. Before that, she worked as a researcher in product development in the biochemical industry from 2003 up to 2012. Her work includes drafting patent applications and prosecuting patents in the fields of chemistry and mechanics.
Papula-Nevinpat currently employs 19 registered patent attorneys, 10 of them European patent attorneys.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games