Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Pinja Jaspers and Minna Päiväsaari registered as patent attorneys
Pinja Jaspers has been working at Papula-Nevinpat since 2012. Pinja has ten years of research experience in genetics and molecular biology. In patents, she is particularly familiar with the prosecution of patent applications in the fields of biotechnology and mechanics.
Minna Päiväsaari also joined Papula-Nevinpat in 2012. Before that, she worked as a researcher in product development in the biochemical industry from 2003 up to 2012. Her work includes drafting patent applications and prosecuting patents in the fields of chemistry and mechanics.
Papula-Nevinpat currently employs 19 registered patent attorneys, 10 of them European patent attorneys.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth