The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
PRs in Russia: Protection Tools and Strategy – What’s new -seminar on 13 October 2009
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022