It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Interested in developing a revolutionary machine learning-based ERP system for legal services in a SaaS model? We are looking for an ambitious QA specialist to join our vibrant and multi-disciplinary software development team.
Our core business is to protect and defend our clients’ patent, utility model, trademark and design rights globally. We are a modern work community that invests in improving its processes. We take good care of our staff and offer good benefits.
- reviewing and analyzing user stories to develop, document and maintain test cases from business requirements
- designing automated test scripts and deploying them using automation software, where appropriate
- executing and evaluating manual or automated test cases and reporting test results
- identifying and logging defects, working with development to resolve and verify fixes when implemented
- identifying risks as early as possible in the system development life cycle
- creating test data as required
- participating in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement in QA processes, DevOps, and Agile Dev standards for the entire team.
You will learn (prior knowledge of any of the below listed skills is considered a benefit)
- automating test driven software development processes
- writing and executing unit/regression tests – knowledge of security testing is a real plus
- ERP systems
- Angular, TypeScript, related tooling
- RabbitMQ, messaging, MassTransit
- TeamCity, YouTrack, Octopus Deploy
- .NET, C#.
The position is permanent. We hope you have good spoken and written English skills.
Interested? Please send your CV, a motivation letter along with your salary request to moc.t1561626398apniv1561626398en-al1561626398upap@1561626398yrker1561626398 by 7 December 2018. For further information, please contact our Chief Digital Officer (CDO) Teemu Lang, tel. no. 0405763796.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?