Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Interested in developing a revolutionary machine learning-based ERP system for legal services in a SaaS model? We are looking for an ambitious QA specialist to join our vibrant and multi-disciplinary software development team.
Our core business is to protect and defend our clients’ patent, utility model, trademark and design rights globally. We are a modern work community that invests in improving its processes. We take good care of our staff and offer good benefits.
- reviewing and analyzing user stories to develop, document and maintain test cases from business requirements
- designing automated test scripts and deploying them using automation software, where appropriate
- executing and evaluating manual or automated test cases and reporting test results
- identifying and logging defects, working with development to resolve and verify fixes when implemented
- identifying risks as early as possible in the system development life cycle
- creating test data as required
- participating in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement in QA processes, DevOps, and Agile Dev standards for the entire team.
You will learn (prior knowledge of any of the below listed skills is considered a benefit)
- automating test driven software development processes
- writing and executing unit/regression tests – knowledge of security testing is a real plus
- ERP systems
- Angular, TypeScript, related tooling
- RabbitMQ, messaging, MassTransit
- TeamCity, YouTrack, Octopus Deploy
- .NET, C#.
The position is permanent. We hope you have good spoken and written English skills.
Interested? Please send your CV, a motivation letter along with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 December 2018. For further information, please contact our Chief Digital Officer (CDO) Teemu Lang, tel. no. 0405763796.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence