Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to the Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters in Finland. The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters is a nationwide child welfare organization that helps children and families in difficult and insecure situations and prevents domestic violence.
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas from Monday the 24th December 2018 until Wednesday the 26th December 2018 and on New Year, the 1st of January 2019.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: email@example.com, or in case of trademarks Ms Annikki Hämäläinen, Trademark Attorney, on +358 44 2518882 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2019!
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland