It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to the Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters in Finland. The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters is a nationwide child welfare organization that helps children and families in difficult and insecure situations and prevents domestic violence.
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas from Monday the 24th December 2018 until Wednesday the 26th December 2018 and on New Year, the 1st of January 2019.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: email@example.com, or in case of trademarks Ms Annikki Hämäläinen, Trademark Attorney, on +358 44 2518882 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2019!
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?