The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to the Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters in Finland. The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters is a nationwide child welfare organization that helps children and families in difficult and insecure situations and prevents domestic violence.
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas from Monday the 24th December 2018 until Wednesday the 26th December 2018 and on New Year, the 1st of January 2019.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in case of trademarks Ms Annikki Hämäläinen, Trademark Attorney, on +358 44 2518882 or by email: email@example.com.
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2019!
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019