The Russian Patent and Trademark Office will be closed for the New Year and Christmas Holiday from January 1, 2021 to January 10, 2021.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to the Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters in Finland. The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters is a nationwide child welfare organization that helps children and families in difficult and insecure situations and prevents domestic violence.
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas from Monday the 24th December 2018 until Wednesday the 26th December 2018 and on New Year, the 1st of January 2019.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: email@example.com, or in case of trademarks Ms Annikki Hämäläinen, Trademark Attorney, on +358 44 2518882 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2019!
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly
- IP competence – a fundamental skill