Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Satu Lehesranta qualified as European Patent Attorney
At present, we have eleven European patent attorneys working at Papula-Nevinpat.
Papula-Nevinpat invests in the training of its personnel and in the qualification of the attorneys as European patent attorneys. This way, we can always offer our clients internationally superior expertise and service in patent as well as other IPR issues.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland