The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
This Christmas we have again made a donation to the Good Holiday Spirit campaign Hyvä Joulumieli. The Good Holiday Spirit campaign Hyvä Joulumieli is a fundraising campaign with an aim to raise funds for food supplies for families with children. The raised funds are given as gift vouchers to the families who are in need due to unemployment, illness, debt, low income or some other crisis.
Office closure dates
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas from Thursday the 24th of December 2020 until 25th of December and on New Year, the 1st of January 2021.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in the Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) you can contact:
Alexandr Belotcerkovskii, Patent Specialist, +358 50 410 0067 firstname.lastname@example.org.
And in case of trademarks:
Riikka Palmos, European Trademark Attorney +358 40 524 6454 email@example.com.
We wish you all joyful holidays and all the best for the year 2021!
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia