Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to The Good Holiday Spirit collection. It is a fundraising campaign that gives out food vouchers to families with children which are in need. The raised funds are given as gift vouchers to families, who are in need due to unemployment, illness, debt, low income or some other kind of crisis.
Office closure dates
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas from Tuesday the 24th of December 2019 until Thursday the 26th of December 2019 and on New Year, the 1st of January 2020.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) you can contact:
Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney
+358 40 576 3796
And in case of trademarks:
Riikka Palmos, European Trademark Attorney
+358 40 524 6454
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2020!
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000