The Russian Patent and Trademark Office will be closed for the New Year and Christmas Holiday from January 1, 2021 to January 10, 2021.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to The Good Holiday Spirit collection. It is a fundraising campaign that gives out food vouchers to families with children which are in need. The raised funds are given as gift vouchers to families, who are in need due to unemployment, illness, debt, low income or some other kind of crisis.
Office closure dates
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas from Tuesday the 24th of December 2019 until Thursday the 26th of December 2019 and on New Year, the 1st of January 2020.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) you can contact:
Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney
+358 40 576 3796
And in case of trademarks:
Riikka Palmos, European Trademark Attorney
+358 40 524 6454
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2020!
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly
- IP competence – a fundamental skill