Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to The Good Holiday Spirit collection. It is a fundraising campaign that gives out food vouchers to families with children which are in need. The raised funds are given as gift vouchers to families, who are in need due to unemployment, illness, debt, low income or some other kind of crisis.
Office closure dates
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas from Tuesday the 24th of December 2019 until Thursday the 26th of December 2019 and on New Year, the 1st of January 2020.
In case of any urgent new patent filings in our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) you can contact:
Teemu Lang, Patent Attorney
+358 40 576 3796
And in case of trademarks:
Riikka Palmos, European Trademark Attorney
+358 40 524 6454
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2020!
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games