It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
Also this Christmas we have made a donation to the scholarship fund for graduate students in Tapiola High School, Espoo, Finland, and to The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters.
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas on 25 & 26 December 2017 as well as for New Year’s Day on 1 January 2018. In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, CDO, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: email@example.com.
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2018!
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?