Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
Also this Christmas we have made a donation to the scholarship fund for graduate students in Tapiola High School, Espoo, Finland, and to The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters.
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas on 25 & 26 December 2017 as well as for New Year’s Day on 1 January 2018. In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, CDO, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2018!
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth