Papula-Nevinpat is delighted to announce that Matti Brax and Folke Johansson have been named in IAM Global Leaders 2024 which lists the world’s top private practice experts in the field of patents.
Season’s Greetings & Happy New Year 2023!
This Christmas we have donated to the Good Holiday Spirit campaign (Hyvä Joulumieli). It is a campaign with an aim to raise funds for food supplies for families in Finland who are in need due to unemployment, illness, debt, low income, or some other crisis. The raised funds are given to the families as gift vouchers for food.
Office closure dates
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas on Monday 26 December 2022 and for Epiphany Day on Friday 6 January 2023.
In case of any urgent new patent or trademark filings in the Eurasian countries you can contact:
On 26 December 2022: Riikka Palmos, European Trademark Attorney, +358 40 524 6454, firstname.lastname@example.org.
On 6 January 2023: Linda Norrgård, European Patent Attorney, +358 50 348 1950, email@example.com.
We wish you joyful holidays and all the best for the year 2023!
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Matti Brax and Folke Johansson named in IAM Global Leaders 2024
- How to keep your trademark safe
- Russian IP Court decision overturns longstanding practice for granting divisional patent applications
- WIPR Trademarks North America conference: a gathering of passionate IP professionals
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2023