Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Teemu Lang Registered as a Patent Attorney
Teemu holds a Doctorate degree in technology and a Master’s of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the Helsinki University of Technology. Teemu has written a number of scientific articles and is currently an inventor for 14 patents.
At Papula-Nevinpat, Teemu has drafted and prosecuted patent applications, and carried out freedom-to-operate analyses and novelty searches, specializing in materials and devices related to electronics, nanotechnologies, semiconductor technology, and energy technology.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act