The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Teemu Lang Registered as a Patent Attorney
Teemu holds a Doctorate degree in technology and a Master’s of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the Helsinki University of Technology. Teemu has written a number of scientific articles and is currently an inventor for 14 patents.
At Papula-Nevinpat, Teemu has drafted and prosecuted patent applications, and carried out freedom-to-operate analyses and novelty searches, specializing in materials and devices related to electronics, nanotechnologies, semiconductor technology, and energy technology.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team