Teemu Lang Registered as a Patent Attorney
Teemu holds a Doctorate degree in technology and a Master’s of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the Helsinki University of Technology. Teemu has written a number of scientific articles and is currently an inventor for 14 patents.
At Papula-Nevinpat, Teemu has drafted and prosecuted patent applications, and carried out freedom-to-operate analyses and novelty searches, specializing in materials and devices related to electronics, nanotechnologies, semiconductor technology, and energy technology.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000