The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Teemu Lang Registered as a Patent Attorney
Teemu holds a Doctorate degree in technology and a Master’s of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the Helsinki University of Technology. Teemu has written a number of scientific articles and is currently an inventor for 14 patents.
At Papula-Nevinpat, Teemu has drafted and prosecuted patent applications, and carried out freedom-to-operate analyses and novelty searches, specializing in materials and devices related to electronics, nanotechnologies, semiconductor technology, and energy technology.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022