It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Teemu Lang Registered as a Patent Attorney
Teemu holds a Doctorate degree in technology and a Master’s of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the Helsinki University of Technology. Teemu has written a number of scientific articles and is currently an inventor for 14 patents.
At Papula-Nevinpat, Teemu has drafted and prosecuted patent applications, and carried out freedom-to-operate analyses and novelty searches, specializing in materials and devices related to electronics, nanotechnologies, semiconductor technology, and energy technology.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?