The Russian Patent and Trademark Office will be closed for the New Year and Christmas Holiday from January 1, 2021 to January 10, 2021.
The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemia, the Patent Office of Azerbaijan will be closed until 29 April 2020.
This means that currently no official notifications, certificates or decisions will be issued. Further, it will be possible to file documents and obtain any information only starting from 30 April 2020.
All due dates during closure will be postponed to 30 April 2020.
We will closely follow the situation and communicate any changes in the circumstances.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in any questions.
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly
- IP competence – a fundamental skill