Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemia, the Patent Office of Azerbaijan will be closed until 29 April 2020.
This means that currently no official notifications, certificates or decisions will be issued. Further, it will be possible to file documents and obtain any information only starting from 30 April 2020.
All due dates during closure will be postponed to 30 April 2020.
We will closely follow the situation and communicate any changes in the circumstances.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in any questions.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before
- A university brand also needs trademark protection: Case Aalto University