Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemia, the Patent Office of Azerbaijan will be closed until 29 April 2020.
This means that currently no official notifications, certificates or decisions will be issued. Further, it will be possible to file documents and obtain any information only starting from 30 April 2020.
All due dates during closure will be postponed to 30 April 2020.
We will closely follow the situation and communicate any changes in the circumstances.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in any questions.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland