The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 have been announced
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 are:
- Per-Ingvar Brånemark (Sweden – Lifetime Achievement);
- Ann Lambrechts, Bekaert (Belgium – Industry),
- Jens Dall Bentzen, Dall Energy Aps (Denmark – SMEs);
- Christine Van Broeckhoven, Vlaams Interuniversitair Instituut voor Biotechnologie (Belgium – Research);
- Ashok Gadgil and Vikas Garud, University of California/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, WaterHealth International (Non-European countries – USA/India).
Read more about the award:
Learn more about the nominees of 2011:
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022