It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 have been announced
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 are:
- Per-Ingvar Brånemark (Sweden – Lifetime Achievement);
- Ann Lambrechts, Bekaert (Belgium – Industry),
- Jens Dall Bentzen, Dall Energy Aps (Denmark – SMEs);
- Christine Van Broeckhoven, Vlaams Interuniversitair Instituut voor Biotechnologie (Belgium – Research);
- Ashok Gadgil and Vikas Garud, University of California/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, WaterHealth International (Non-European countries – USA/India).
Read more about the award:
Learn more about the nominees of 2011:
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?