Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 have been announced
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 are:
- Per-Ingvar Brånemark (Sweden – Lifetime Achievement);
- Ann Lambrechts, Bekaert (Belgium – Industry),
- Jens Dall Bentzen, Dall Energy Aps (Denmark – SMEs);
- Christine Van Broeckhoven, Vlaams Interuniversitair Instituut voor Biotechnologie (Belgium – Research);
- Ashok Gadgil and Vikas Garud, University of California/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, WaterHealth International (Non-European countries – USA/India).
Read more about the award:
Learn more about the nominees of 2011:
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland