European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo (M.Sc. (Tech.)) has been appointed patent attorney at Papula-Nevinpat on 2 May 2018. Matti has wide expertise as a patent attorney, specializing in various technical fields, such as mechanics, engineering materials, electronics, medical engineering, as well as power plant, automation and antenna technology.
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 have been announced
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 are:
- Per-Ingvar Brånemark (Sweden – Lifetime Achievement);
- Ann Lambrechts, Bekaert (Belgium – Industry),
- Jens Dall Bentzen, Dall Energy Aps (Denmark – SMEs);
- Christine Van Broeckhoven, Vlaams Interuniversitair Instituut voor Biotechnologie (Belgium – Research);
- Ashok Gadgil and Vikas Garud, University of California/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, WaterHealth International (Non-European countries – USA/India).
Read more about the award:
Learn more about the nominees of 2011: