In early March this year the Kirov Court in Russia rejected a trademark and copyright infringement action and claim for damages raised by Entertainment One UK Limited. This decision was then appealed, and on 21 June 2022 the Appeal Court issued a decision overturning the decision of the Kirov Court in Russia.
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 have been announced
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 are:
- Per-Ingvar Brånemark (Sweden – Lifetime Achievement);
- Ann Lambrechts, Bekaert (Belgium – Industry),
- Jens Dall Bentzen, Dall Energy Aps (Denmark – SMEs);
- Christine Van Broeckhoven, Vlaams Interuniversitair Instituut voor Biotechnologie (Belgium – Research);
- Ashok Gadgil and Vikas Garud, University of California/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, WaterHealth International (Non-European countries – USA/India).
Read more about the award:
Learn more about the nominees of 2011: