Interested in developing a revolutionary machine learning-based ERP system for offering legal services in a SaaS model? We are looking for an ambitious QA specialist.
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 have been announced
The winners of the European Inventor Award 2011 are:
- Per-Ingvar Brånemark (Sweden – Lifetime Achievement);
- Ann Lambrechts, Bekaert (Belgium – Industry),
- Jens Dall Bentzen, Dall Energy Aps (Denmark – SMEs);
- Christine Van Broeckhoven, Vlaams Interuniversitair Instituut voor Biotechnologie (Belgium – Research);
- Ashok Gadgil and Vikas Garud, University of California/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, WaterHealth International (Non-European countries – USA/India).
Read more about the award:
Learn more about the nominees of 2011: