Mechanical engineering could be defined as a technical field covering all machines and devices designed for mechanical work.
Mechanical engineering encompasses for example:
- transportation means, such as automotive engineering, aeronautics and ship technology
- power units, such as combustion engines, water and gas turbines
- industrial machines and devices relating to production engineering
- mechatronics and robotics
- heat, plumbing and ventilation engineering
- manufacturing technology
Our attorneys have decades of experience in the process of patenting mechanical inventions.