The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Aalto University study: Experiences in the exploitation of IPR in Russia and four Eurasian countries
Read the summary here.
For further information please contact:
Markku Simmelvuo, CEO, +358 40 545 4484
Marika Kojo, Communicatons Manager, +358 400 816 384
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team