It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Aalto University study: Experiences in the exploitation of IPR in Russia and four Eurasian countries
Read the summary here.
For further information please contact:
Markku Simmelvuo, CEO, +358 40 545 4484
Marika Kojo, Communicatons Manager, +358 400 816 384
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?