Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Two Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named to 2021 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
Papula-Nevinpat is very pleased to announce that Alexander Polikarpov, Eurasian Patent Attorney, and Marina Smirnova, Patent and Trademark Attorney, have been included in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in Russia under Intellectual Property Law. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then it has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in Russia list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Congratulations Alexander and Marina! We would also like to thank our clients and colleagues for all the work we have done together over the years.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland