The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Two Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named to 2021 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
Papula-Nevinpat is very pleased to announce that Alexander Polikarpov, Eurasian Patent Attorney, and Marina Smirnova, Patent and Trademark Attorney, have been included in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in Russia under Intellectual Property Law. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then it has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in Russia list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Congratulations Alexander and Marina! We would also like to thank our clients and colleagues for all the work we have done together over the years.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia