Papula-Nevinpat is delighted to announce that Matti Brax and Folke Johansson have been named in IAM Global Leaders 2024 which lists the world’s top private practice experts in the field of patents.
Ukraine to suspend IP deadlines
Updated on 25 April 2022
The Ukrainian Parliament has passed the bill “On protection of interests of persons in the intellectual property field during state of war” (No. 7228 of 30 March 2022). The bill has now been approved and the Law No. 2174-IX of 1 April 2022 came into force on 13 April 2022.
According to the bill:
– IP deadlines shall be suspended, and
– authorized persons shall have the right to submit documents (applications, requests, oppositions, responses, etc.) within 90 days from the date of repeal of the martial law, without payment of official fees for reinstatement of the respective missed deadlines.
For any questions, please do contact us.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Matti Brax and Folke Johansson named in IAM Global Leaders 2024
- How to keep your trademark safe
- Russian IP Court decision overturns longstanding practice for granting divisional patent applications
- WIPR Trademarks North America conference: a gathering of passionate IP professionals
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2023