The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
Last year at INTA 2018 in Seattle we successfully hosted an Evening of Elegance and celebrated our global IP network with our international customers, IP professionals and friends around the globe.
Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common. The cocktail reception will take place at the hotel’s beautiful private Rooftop@Revere.
We hope to welcome our clients to join us and enjoy the spectacular views at our reception in Boston’s coolest high-rise hotspot!
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs