It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
Last year at INTA 2018 in Seattle we successfully hosted an Evening of Elegance and celebrated our global IP network with our international customers, IP professionals and friends around the globe.
Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common. The cocktail reception will take place at the hotel’s beautiful private Rooftop@Revere.
We hope to welcome our clients to join us and enjoy the spectacular views at our reception in Boston’s coolest high-rise hotspot!
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?