Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
Last year at INTA 2018 in Seattle we successfully hosted an Evening of Elegance and celebrated our global IP network with our international customers, IP professionals and friends around the globe.
Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common. The cocktail reception will take place at the hotel’s beautiful private Rooftop@Revere.
We hope to welcome our clients to join us and enjoy the spectacular views at our reception in Boston’s coolest high-rise hotspot!
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before