Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Russian Federation joins the Hague System on 28 February 2018
The Government of the Russian Federation deposited its instrument of ratification of the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement to the WIPO on 30 November 2017. The Act will enter into force in the Russian Federation on 28 February 2018.
This means that starting from 28 February 2018, Russian applicants can begin to use the Hague System to protect their industrial designs in the Contracting Parties to the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO. Vice versa, also foreign applicants from the Geneva Act countries can get design protection in the Russian Federation by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO and designating Russia in the application.
For further information please contact Mrs Irmeli Nokkanen, European Design Attorney.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth