Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
Russian Federation joins the Hague System on 28 February 2018
The Government of the Russian Federation deposited its instrument of ratification of the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement to the WIPO on 30 November 2017. The Act will enter into force in the Russian Federation on 28 February 2018.
This means that starting from 28 February 2018, Russian applicants can begin to use the Hague System to protect their industrial designs in the Contracting Parties to the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO. Vice versa, also foreign applicants from the Geneva Act countries can get design protection in the Russian Federation by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO and designating Russia in the application.
For further information please contact Mrs Irmeli Nokkanen, European Design Attorney.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games