Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Russian Federation joins the Hague System on 28 February 2018
The Government of the Russian Federation deposited its instrument of ratification of the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement to the WIPO on 30 November 2017. The Act will enter into force in the Russian Federation on 28 February 2018.
This means that starting from 28 February 2018, Russian applicants can begin to use the Hague System to protect their industrial designs in the Contracting Parties to the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO. Vice versa, also foreign applicants from the Geneva Act countries can get design protection in the Russian Federation by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO and designating Russia in the application.
For further information please contact Mrs Irmeli Nokkanen, European Design Attorney.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act