Papula-Nevinpat is delighted to announce that Matti Brax and Folke Johansson have been named in IAM Global Leaders 2024 which lists the world’s top private practice experts in the field of patents.
Russian Federation joins the Hague System on 28 February 2018
The Government of the Russian Federation deposited its instrument of ratification of the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement to the WIPO on 30 November 2017. The Act will enter into force in the Russian Federation on 28 February 2018.
This means that starting from 28 February 2018, Russian applicants can begin to use the Hague System to protect their industrial designs in the Contracting Parties to the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO. Vice versa, also foreign applicants from the Geneva Act countries can get design protection in the Russian Federation by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO and designating Russia in the application.
For further information please contact Mrs Irmeli Nokkanen, European Design Attorney.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Matti Brax and Folke Johansson named in IAM Global Leaders 2024
- How to keep your trademark safe
- Russian IP Court decision overturns longstanding practice for granting divisional patent applications
- WIPR Trademarks North America conference: a gathering of passionate IP professionals
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2023