Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Russian Federation joins the Hague System on 28 February 2018
The Government of the Russian Federation deposited its instrument of ratification of the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement to the WIPO on 30 November 2017. The Act will enter into force in the Russian Federation on 28 February 2018.
This means that starting from 28 February 2018, Russian applicants can begin to use the Hague System to protect their industrial designs in the Contracting Parties to the Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO. Vice versa, also foreign applicants from the Geneva Act countries can get design protection in the Russian Federation by filing an international design registration application to the WIPO and designating Russia in the application.
For further information please contact Mrs Irmeli Nokkanen, European Design Attorney.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted