Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
We have renewed our website
Our website has been renewed and at the same time our brand has got an identity refresh! All our core visual identity elements – colors, fonts and imagery have evolved.
In the planning, emphasis has also been put on a modern look & feel as well as search engine optimization. The clear site structure helps in navigating and finding the right content from our extensive IP services offering. The site is naturally optimized for and accessible on different mobile devices. The website has been built on open source WordPress.
As the starting point for the planning we also conducted a customer survey in spring 2016. Based on the received feedback we can analyze our operating methods and develop them further. We hope to receive feedback also in the future!
Marika Kojo, Communications Manager, tel. +358 400 816 384
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted