Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
We have renewed our website
Our website has been renewed and at the same time our brand has got an identity refresh! All our core visual identity elements – colors, fonts and imagery have evolved.
In the planning, emphasis has also been put on a modern look & feel as well as search engine optimization. The clear site structure helps in navigating and finding the right content from our extensive IP services offering. The site is naturally optimized for and accessible on different mobile devices. The website has been built on open source WordPress.
As the starting point for the planning we also conducted a customer survey in spring 2016. Based on the received feedback we can analyze our operating methods and develop them further. We hope to receive feedback also in the future!
Marika Kojo, Communications Manager, tel. +358 400 816 384
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence