The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
We have renewed our website
Our website has been renewed and at the same time our brand has got an identity refresh! All our core visual identity elements – colors, fonts and imagery have evolved.
In the planning, emphasis has also been put on a modern look & feel as well as search engine optimization. The clear site structure helps in navigating and finding the right content from our extensive IP services offering. The site is naturally optimized for and accessible on different mobile devices. The website has been built on open source WordPress.
As the starting point for the planning we also conducted a customer survey in spring 2016. Based on the received feedback we can analyze our operating methods and develop them further. We hope to receive feedback also in the future!
Marika Kojo, Communications Manager, tel. +358 400 816 384
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia