It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
We have renewed our website
Our website has been renewed and at the same time our brand has got an identity refresh! All our core visual identity elements – colors, fonts and imagery have evolved.
In the planning, emphasis has also been put on a modern look & feel as well as search engine optimization. The clear site structure helps in navigating and finding the right content from our extensive IP services offering. The site is naturally optimized for and accessible on different mobile devices. The website has been built on open source WordPress.
As the starting point for the planning we also conducted a customer survey in spring 2016. Based on the received feedback we can analyze our operating methods and develop them further. We hope to receive feedback also in the future!
Marika Kojo, Communications Manager, tel. +358 400 816 384
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?