Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
Papula-Nevinpat is proud to announce that three attorneys have been recognized as IP leaders in the latest Who’s Who Legal: IP 2023 Report:
Folke Johansson – Recommended, IP – Patent Agents & Attorneys
Heidi Mikkola – Recommended, IP – Trademark Agents & Attorneys
Jussi Mikkola – Recommended, IP – Trademark Agents & Attorneys
Who’s Who Legal: IP is an in-depth guide to the international intellectual property legal market, and recognises the foremost patents, trademarks and copyright lawyers around the world who stand out for their excellence when it comes to both contentious and transactional matters, with expertise covering a wide range of industry sectors.
To view the IP Leaders, click here.
See more of Who’s Who Legal: IP 2023 methology here.
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Head office closed for Midsummer 23 June 2023