Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Papula-Nevinpat official IP partner at Junction 2016, Europe’s leading hackathon
Papula-Nevinpat is proud to be part of this year’s Junction as the official IPR partner. Junction, Europe’s biggest hackathon takes place 25 – 27 November 2016 at Wanha Satama in Katajanokka, Helsinki, Finland.
“Junction 2016 is about innovation and entrepreneurship: 1 200 developers, designers and entrepreneurs from across the world gather together to work and solve challenges that partner companies provide. As the goal is to establish new innovative actual projects, it is important to keep also intellectual property rights in mind”, says Teemu Lang, CDO, Papula-Nevinpat. “Papula-Nevinpat has a long and wide experience in working with startups. We want to help them understand how extremely important it is to take care of IP rights from the outset of a new business.”
Partners of Junction include for example UPM, Tieto and Nokia from Finland and GE, Twitter and Skype. This year the emphasis is on virtual reality, other focus areas include Internet of Things and healthtech.
Junction is Europe’s leading hackathon and a converging point for developers, designers, and entrepreneurs from across the world. Junction is a non-profit event organized by Aalto Entrepreneurship Society (Aaltoes).
Read more about Junction.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted