Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Papula-Nevinpat official IP partner at Junction 2016, Europe’s leading hackathon
Papula-Nevinpat is proud to be part of this year’s Junction as the official IPR partner. Junction, Europe’s biggest hackathon takes place 25 – 27 November 2016 at Wanha Satama in Katajanokka, Helsinki, Finland.
“Junction 2016 is about innovation and entrepreneurship: 1 200 developers, designers and entrepreneurs from across the world gather together to work and solve challenges that partner companies provide. As the goal is to establish new innovative actual projects, it is important to keep also intellectual property rights in mind”, says Teemu Lang, CDO, Papula-Nevinpat. “Papula-Nevinpat has a long and wide experience in working with startups. We want to help them understand how extremely important it is to take care of IP rights from the outset of a new business.”
Partners of Junction include for example UPM, Tieto and Nokia from Finland and GE, Twitter and Skype. This year the emphasis is on virtual reality, other focus areas include Internet of Things and healthtech.
Junction is Europe’s leading hackathon and a converging point for developers, designers, and entrepreneurs from across the world. Junction is a non-profit event organized by Aalto Entrepreneurship Society (Aaltoes).
Read more about Junction.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before