Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemia, we want to inform all our clients and colleagues that Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before.
We have taken measures to minimize possible effects caused by the coronavirus pandemia on our business, and plans exist to manage risks based on a wide range of scenarios. For example, all our employees are fully equipped for remote work. Therefore, we can confirm that we continue to operate without any disruption to our services.
You can be assured that we are closely following all announcements given by patent offices on any exceptional arrangements made in this crisis situation to ensure that all our clients’ IP rights will stay in force.
Papula-Nevinpat is taking every action to minimize the coronavirus infection risk and encourages each of its employees and colleagues to act in a responsible way. Our top priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees, colleagues and others while also recognizing responsibility to our customers and the IP industry.
We closely monitor the pandemia situation and follow all guidelines issued by the Finnish institute for health and welfare, the Russian and Eurasian health authorities, and international organizations, such as WHO.
For any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through our usual communication channels.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- A university brand also needs trademark protection: Case Aalto University